mardi 26 février 2013

Doughnut Plant - wow.

Let me start by saying I have yet to  physically GO to the Doughnut Plant.  And also, I've had to use photos from the website, because I havent been there.  That being said, this is on my NYC Bucket List for next weekend.  With the hubs of course.  However, I couldnt wait to tell you about the doughnuts for fear someone may be visiting NYC this week or next and MISSING OUT on the Doughnut Plant.

My colleague B has now brought these in to the office twice.  Dont ask what time he gets up to still be here by 7:30, from Brooklyn.  I dont even want to know.

So far I have tasted the glazed and jelly.  They are out of this world.  Literally.  They put Dunkin Donuts to shame.  Same goes for Krispy Kreme.


I literally have nothing else to day about the Doughnut Plant because I have yet to visit the store.  I will write another post as soon as I visit with the hubby, but I felt it was necessary to write a little somethin' somethin' here today... in case anyone is visiting NYC in the next 10 days.



They have (2) locations :



LOWER EAST SIDE

379 Grand Street, between Essex and Norfolk

Hours: Every day 6:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.

Cash only

Phone: +1-212-505-3700



CHELSEA HOTEL

220 West 23rd Street, btwn 7th & 8th Aves.

Hours: Monday-Friday: 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.

Saturday-Sunday 8 a.m. - 10 p.m.

Credit cards accepted

Phone: +1-212-505-3700

Salut tout le monde! Jadinou n'est pas disponible pour corriger mes fautes, donc préparez vous pour le vrai FRANGLAIS!

Bref... il faut que je vous parle du Doughnut Plant. Je ne suis jamais allée (encore) et j'ai un collègue qui est venu aujourd'hui avec des beigne de chez eux. C'est le 2eme fois. Je ne sais pas du tout a quel heure il se lève pour être au taf a 7:30, et je ne veux même pas savoir.

Le weekend prochain j'irai avec le hubby car il faut qu'il en essaie. Et honnêtement je dois essayer des autres aromes. Ce n'est pas possible que j'ai essayé que deux aromes.

Alors, je vais vous écrire un 2eme poste des que je suis allée. Mais je me sentais OBLIGER d'écrire celui la juste au cas ou il y en a qui viennent a NYC dans les 10 jours qui vient. Je me sentirais trop mal si vous loupez le Doughnut Plant.


Until Next Time/ A Bientot
Poulpy




0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review